"Every parent should want the best care possible for their child."
Where your child spends his/her day is critical to their success. Since 1919 Encompass has been the leader in caring for the children of Brown County. At Encompass we...
- Have attained the highest standards in early care and education
- All Encompass centers have attained the highest level of distinction and are rated 5-star by the State of Wisconsin and Nationally Accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- Provide early education in a caring environment
- Encompass serves children from 6 weeks to 12 years of age.
- All Encompass centers have 4-Year-Old Kindergarten (4K) programs offered on site in partnership with the Pulaski, Green Bay, and West De Pere School Districts.
- Children enjoy the educational benefits of the High Scope curriculum, a world-renowned research-based curriculum focused on active learning and healthy social development.
- Employ highly educated and well-trained staff
- 70% of program staff at Encompass hold an associate degree or higher.
- Our Foster Grandparent program allows children to have multi-generational and additional individualized interactions.
- Support families
- Encompass, with its tuition assistance program, supports working families in need of high-quality child care.
- Strengthening Families program supports working families in their most important job - raising their children.