Encompass Early Education and Care is interested in candidates for employment who:
Below are the current positions available:
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Want to provide the very best early education and care for children.
- Understand the importance of play and enjoy having fun.
- Value being part of a mission driven team.
- Are interested in continuing education.
- Competitive wages that recognize educational achievement
- Benefits including:
- Consistent scheduling
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid training, tuition assistance and many in-house opportunities for continuing education
- Leadership development program
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Reduced child care rates
|Child Care Teacher -
Teachers plan and implement a curriculum that is focused on play and children's interests.
Ruth Helf Children's Learning Center
One Year Old Teacher 8:00am-5:00pm
One Year Old Teacher 7:15am-4:15pm
Two Year Old Teacher 9:00am-6:00pm
The Cornerstone Center
Infant/Toddler Float 7:45am-4:45pm
4K Teacher 7:15am-4:15pm
The Rosebush Center
Three Year Old Teacher 9:00am-6:00pm
Two Year Old Teacher 8:15am-5:15pm
Center Float 9:00am-6:00pm
Bellin Health Center
Two/Three Year Old Teacher 8:30am-5:30pm
The DePere Center
Two Year Old Teacher 8:30am-5:30pm
Three Year Old Teacher 8:30am-5:30pm
The Carol Bush Center
Preschool Teacher 8:00am-5:00pm
Center Float 11:00am-6:00pm
Locations: Bellin Health Center, Carol Bush Center, De Pere Center, Ruth Helf Children's Learning Center, The Cornerstone Center, The Rosebush
|Associate Center Director -
To provide effective and efficient management, support the leadership and oversight of the child care center, ensuring both Programming and Operations related Performance Objectives are accomplished. Responsibilities include supervising, coaching, monitoring and planning for the professional development of the teaching staff, thus ensuring quality care and customer service for staff, children, families and community. Maintain knowledge of and ability to conduct family tours, process enrollments and assist with parent account issues. Assure safety and upkeep of the center.
Locations: Administrative Office