Encompass Early Education and Care is interested in candidates for employment who:
Below are the current positions available:
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Want to provide the very best early education and care for children.
- Understand the importance of play and enjoy having fun.
- Value being part of a mission driven team.
- Are interested in continuing education.
- Competitive wages that recognize educational achievement
- Benefits including:
- Consistent scheduling
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid training, tuition assistance and many in-house opportunities for continuing education
- Leadership development program
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Reduced child care rates
|Child Care Teacher -
Come be a leader in early education and care!
Full and part-time positions available
Encompass Teachers plan and implement a curriculum that is focused on play and children's interests. With the support and direction of our Center Directors, you will receive ongoing employee training, program support, and professional development opportunities. Our Teachers provide the very best in early education and care for our children, showing them how to learn through play and having fun.
From Encompass, you can expect:
Apply here to be considered for our locations in the Green Bay/De Pere/Pulaski area.
Locations: Bellin Health Center, Carol and Robert Bush Center, De Pere Center, Ruth Helf Center, The Cornerstone Center, The Pulaski Center, The Rosebush
|Bus Driver (non-CDL) - Encompass is looking for a Bus Driver (non-CDL) to transport children between the child care center and school in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
Qualifications for this role include:
Monday-Friday, 7am-9am; 2pm-4pm
Locations: Bellin Health Center, The Rosebush