Encompass Early Education and Care is interested in candidates for employment who:
Below are the current positions available:
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Want to provide the very best early education and care for children.
- Understand the importance of play and enjoy having fun.
- Value being part of a mission driven team.
- Are interested in continuing education.
- Competitive wages that recognize educational achievement
- Benefits including:
- Consistent scheduling
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid training, tuition assistance and many in-house opportunities for continuing education
- Leadership development program
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Reduced child care rates
|Child Care Teacher -
Teachers plan and implement a curriculum that is focused on play and children's interests.
Ruth Helf Children's Learning Center
One Year Old Teacher 7:30am-4:30pm
Two Year Old Teacher 9:00am- 6:00pm
The Cornerstone Center
Infant Teacher 9:00am-6:00pm
Preschool Teacher 8:15am-5:15pm
Preschool Teacher 9:00am-6:00pm
The Rosebush Center
The Carol & Robert Bush Center
Toddler Teacher 8:15am-5:15pm
Locations: Bellin Health Center, Ruth Helf Children's Learning Center, The Cornerstone Center, The Rosebush