Encompass Early Education and Care is interested in candidates for employment who:
Below are the current positions available:
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Want to provide the very best early education and care for children.
- Understand the importance of play and enjoy having fun.
- Value being part of a mission driven team.
- Are interested in continuing education.
- Competitive wages that recognize educational achievement
- Benefits including:
- Consistent scheduling
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid training, tuition assistance and many in-house opportunities for continuing education
- Leadership development program
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Reduced child care rates
|Child Care Teacher -
Teachers plan and implement a curriculum that is focused on play and children's interests.
The Bellin Health Center
The Carol B. Bush Center
Infant Teacher 7:00am-1:30pm
Float 11:00am-6:00pm (Hours Vary)
Ruth Helf Children's Learning Center
One Year Old Teacher 8:15 am-5:15 pm
The Cornerstone Center
Preschool Teacher 9:00am-6:00pm
Preschool Teacher 8:15am-5:15pm
The Rosebush Center
Two Year Old Teacher 7:45 am-4:45 pm
School Age Teacher 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Three Year Old Teacher 8:30 am-5:30 pm
Locations: Bellin Health Center, Carol Bush Center, Ruth Helf Children's Learning Center, The Cornerstone Center, The Rosebush
|Associate Center Director -
The Associate Center Director works collaboratively with the Lead Center Director to ensure bothe programming and operational aspects of center management meet center and agency goals. Customer service to staff, children and families is modeled.
Locations: Carol Bush Center
|Kitchen Server - Kitchen Server 7:00am-1:00pm
Locations: Bellin Health Center