Encompass Early Education and Care is interested in candidates for employment who:
Below are the current positions available:
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Want to provide the very best early education and care for children.
- Understand the importance of play and enjoy having fun.
- Value being part of a mission driven team.
- Are interested in continuing education.
- Competitive wages that recognize educational achievement
- Benefits including:
- Consistent scheduling
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid training, tuition assistance and many in-house opportunities for continuing education
- Leadership development program
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Reduced child care rates
|Child Care Teacher -
Teachers plan and implement a curriculum that is focused on play and children's interests.
The Bellin Health Center
Toddler Teacher 8:30am-5:30pm
The DePere Center
Preschool Teacher 8:00am-5:00pm
Ruth Helf Children's Learning Center
One Year Old Teacher 8:15 am-5:15 pm
The Cornerstone Center
Infant/Toddler Float 8:30am-5:30pm
Infant Teacher 9:00am-6:00pm
The Rosebush Center
Two Year Old Teacher 7:45 am-4:45 pm
School Age Teacher 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Toddler Teacher 8:30 am-5:30pm
Locations: Bellin Health Center, De Pere Center, Ruth Helf Children's Learning Center, The Cornerstone Center, The Rosebush
|Executive Director -
Encompass, a nationally accredited early education and child care agency based in Green Bay, WI, is seeking an Executive Director. For over 100 years, Encompass has embraced the mission of providing the highest quality education and care for children and support for families with a commitment to compassion, excellence and advocacy.
Locations: Administrative Office
|Kitchen Server - Bellin Health Center
Kitchen Server 7:00 am-1:00 pm
De Pere Center
Kitchen Server 6:15 am-1:15 pm
Locations: De Pere Center