Encompass Early Education and Care is interested in candidates for employment who:
Below are the current positions available:
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Want to provide the very best early education and care for children.
- Understand the importance of play and enjoy having fun.
- Value being part of a mission driven team.
- Are interested in continuing education.
- Competitive wages that recognize educational achievement
- Benefits including:
- Consistent scheduling
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid training, tuition assistance and many in-house opportunities for continuing education
- Leadership development program
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Reduced child care rates
|Child Care Teacher -
Teachers plan and implement a curriculum that is focused on play and children's interests.
Carol Bush Center
Infant Teacher 7:45am-4:45pm
Center Float 11:00am-6:00pm (start date 8/26/19)
Ruth Helf Children's Learning Center
Preschool Teacher 12:00pm -5:00 pm
Summer Program 8:15am-5:15pm
One Year Old Teacher 8:15am-5:15pm
The Cornerstone Center
Infant/Toddler Float 8:30am-5:30pm
The Rosebush Center
Three Year Old Teacher 9:15am-6:00pm
Infant/Toddler Float 8:15am-5:15pm
Two Year Old Teacher 8:15am-5:15pm
Preschool Float 9:00am-6:00pm (start date: 8/16/19)
Guaranteed Substitute, 30 Hours- Works at various centers
Substitute: Schedule Varies
Locations: Carol Bush Center, De Pere Center, Ruth Helf Children's Learning Center, The Cornerstone Center, The Pulaski Center, The Rosebush
|Center Director -
Teaming with a lead director, this center director position will assist with implementation of program initiatives, providing oversight for the center's overall vision. Dependent upon qualifications and experience, emphasis of daily work may be on either center operations (enrollments, tuition accounts, children's records, budget, payroll, etc.) or providing direction and support to the staff in the areas of curriculum, assessment, and professional development.
Locations: The Rosebush
|Bus Driver -
Using a mini-school bus, provide safe and efficient transportation of school age children from the child care center to school in the morning and/or from school to the child care center in the afternoon. The morning shift is 7:00-9:00 a.m. and the afternoon shift is 2:00-4:00 p.m. The position can be filled for both shifts or separately.
Locations: The Rosebush