Administrative Support Specialist
Locations: Administrative Office
The ideal candidate for this role has:
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience within business preferred
- At least 1-year experience within an administrative role required
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Able to work on multiple tasks at one time
- Demonstrated organizational skills, including accuracy and attention to detail
Credentialed. Highly trained. Well-educated. We seek to develop you, our teachers, and administrators, whether you come to us with degrees, certifications, and accreditations or we help you gain the next step in your career. Our hope is that it’s here that you will choose to stay and grow with us.
We Encompass You as You Encompass Others
We believe in fostering a culture where we all:
- Have two-way open communication
- Build trusting relationships with children, families, and colleagues
- Have fun at work
- Team together
- Support and care for each other
- Make an impact
With our seven locations throughout Greater Green Bay, there are always opportunities within Encompass to grow your career or experience a new adventure.
Over 100 Years of Career Development.
Stability. Longevity. Consistency. Opportunity. These words describe who we’ve been for the families we serve, and those who have been a part of our professional team. Whether you’ve been with us for 30 of those years or 30 days, we hope you will continue to grow with us as we commit to investing in you.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.31