Encompass Early Education and Care is interested in candidates for employment who:
Below are the current positions available:
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Want to provide the very best early education and care for children.
- Understand the importance of play and enjoy having fun.
- Value being part of a mission driven team.
- Are interested in continuing education.
- Competitive wages that recognize educational achievement
- Benefits including:
- Consistent scheduling
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid training, tuition assistance and many in-house opportunities for continuing education
- Leadership development program
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Reduced child care rates
|Child Care Teacher -
Teachers plan and implement a curriculum that is focused on play and children's interests.
Bellin Health Center
Preschool Teacher 7:45am-4:45pm
Carol Bush Center
Infant Teacher 7:45am-4:45pm
Ruth Helf Children's Learning Center
One Year Old Teacher 8:15am-5:15pm
Preschool Teacher 12:00pm -5:00 pm
Two Year Old Teacher 8:15am-5:15pm
Two Year Old Teacher 9:00am-6:00pm
Summer Program (6/5/19-8/22/19) 8:15am-5:15pm
The Cornerstone Center
Infant/Toddler Float 8:30am-5:30pm
Three Year Old Teacher 7:30am-4:30pm
Three Year Old Teacher 8:15am-5:15pm
Four Year Old Teacher 8:30am-5:30pm
Preschool Float 9:00am-6:00pm
The Rosebush Center
Float Position 9:00am-6:00pm
Three Year Old Teacher 9:15am-6:15pm
Guaranteed Substitute, 30 Hours- Works at various centers
Substitute: schedule varies
Locations: Bellin Health Center, Carol Bush Center, De Pere Center, Ruth Helf Children's Learning Center, The Cornerstone Center, The Pulaski Center, The Rosebush