Encompass Early Education and Care is interested in candidates for employment who:
Below are the current positions available:
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Want to provide the very best early education and care for children.
- Understand the importance of play and enjoy having fun.
- Value being part of a mission driven team.
- Are interested in continuing education.
- Competitive wages that recognize educational achievement
- Benefits including:
- Consistent scheduling
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid training, tuition assistance and many in-house opportunities for continuing education
- Leadership development program
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Reduced child care rates
|Child Care Teacher -
Teachers plan and implement a curriculum that is focused on play and children's interests.
Bellin Health Center
Toddler Teacher 8:15am-5:15pm
Two/Three Year Old Teacher 8:15am-5:15pm
Two/Three Year Old Teacher 8:30am-5:30pm
Center Float 2:00pm-6:00pm
Carol Bush Center
Infant Teacher 6:30am-1:00pm
Ruth Helf Children's Learning Center
Two Year Old Teacher 9:00am-6:00pm
One Year Old Teacher 8:00am-5:00pm
Four Year Old Teacher 1:30pm-5:00pm (Mon,Tues & Thurs)
The Cornerstone Center
Infant/Toddler Float 7:45am-4:45pm
The Rosebush Center
Three Year Old Teacher 9:15am-6:00pm
4k Wrap Teacher 8:00am-5:00pm
Infant Toddler Float 8:30am-5:30pm
School Age Teacher/Float 8:00am-5:00pm
Two Year Old Teacher 8:00am-5:00pm
Locations: Bellin Health Center, Carol Bush Center, De Pere Center, Ruth Helf Children's Learning Center, The Cornerstone Center, The Rosebush
|Kitchen Server - Kitchen Server
Locations: De Pere Center, The Pulaski Center