Encompass Early Education and Care is interested in candidates for employment who:
Below are the current positions available:
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Want to provide the very best early education and care for children.
- Understand the importance of play and enjoy having fun.
- Value being part of a mission driven team.
- Are interested in continuing education.
- Competitive wages that recognize educational achievement
- Benefits including:
- Consistent scheduling
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid training, tuition assistance and many in-house opportunities for continuing education
- Leadership development program
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Reduced child care rates
|Child Care Teacher -
Encompass Teachers plan and implement a curriculum that is focused on play and children's interests. With the support and direction of our Center Directors, you will receive ongoing employee training, program support, and professional development opportunities. Our Teachers provide the very best in early education and care for our children, showing them how to learn through play and having fun.
The ideal Child Care Teacher has:
Locations: Bellin Health Center, Carol and Robert Bush Center, De Pere Center, Ruth Helf Center, The Cornerstone Center, The Pulaski Center, The Rosebush
|Associate Center Director - Associate Center Directors work alongside Lead Center Directors to provide effective and efficient management, support, and oversight of the child care center. Responsibilities include supervising, coaching, monitoring and planning for the professional development of the teaching staff, thus ensuring quality care and customer service for staff, children, families and community. The Associate Center Director participates in family tours and enrollments, gains knowledge of tuition discounts, understands budgeting and payroll. They also model and coach HighScope, COR, and Conscious Discipline practices.
Locations: Bellin Health Center