Encompass Early Education and Care is interested in candidates for employment who:
Below are the current positions available:
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Want to provide the very best early education and care for children.
- Understand the importance of play and enjoy having fun.
- Value being part of a mission driven team.
- Are interested in continuing education.
- Competitive wages that recognize educational achievement
- Benefits including:
- Consistent scheduling
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid training, tuition assistance and many in-house opportunities for continuing education
- Leadership development program
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Reduced child care rates
|Director of Fund Development - The Director of Fund Development is responsible for developing and executing plans to increase funding, visibility and donor outreach in and around Greater Green Bay. They utilize community relations and marketing strategies to promote Encompass to the community at large and provides leadership to secure financial support through charitable support for the organization. The Director of Fund Development also is responsible for the engagement of the Board of Directors, committees, and cultivation/solicitation efforts.
Locations: Administrative Office
|Child Care Teacher -
Encompass Teachers plan and implement a curriculum that is focused on play and children's interests. With the support and direction of our Center Directors, you will receive ongoing employee training, program support, and professional development opportunities. Our Teachers provide the very best in early education and care for our children, showing them how to learn through play and having fun.
The ideal Child Care Teacher has:
Locations: Bellin Health Center, Carol and Robert Bush Center, De Pere Center, Ruth Helf Center, The Cornerstone Center, The Pulaski Center, The Rosebush