Associate Center Director
Locations: Bellin Health Center
The ideal Associate Center Director has:
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education or closely related field preferred
- Associate's Degree in Early Childhood Education required
- Prior experience in a NAEYC accredited child care environment is preferred
Encompass, the leader in early education and care for birth to five children and their families, is also a leader in career development for early education and agency professionals.
Here, we develop experts in Birth to Five Education.
Credentialed. Highly trained. Well-educated. We seek to develop you, our teachers and administrators, whether you come to us with degrees, certifications, and accreditations or we help you gain the next step in your career. Our hope is that it’s here that you will chose to stay and grow with us.
We Encompass You as You Encompass Others.
We believe in fostering a culture where we all:
- Have two-way open communication
- Build trusting relationships with children, families and colleagues
- Have fun at work
- Team together
- Support and care for each other
- Make an impact
With our seven locations throughout Greater Green Bay, there are always opportunities within Encompass to grow your career or experience a new adventure.
Over 100 Years of Career Development.
Stability. Longevity. Consistency. Opportunity. These words describe who we’ve been for the families we serve, and those who have been a part of our professional team. Whether you’ve been with us for 30 of those years or 30 days, we hope you will continue to grow with us as we commit to invest in you.