Locations: Administrative Office, Bellin Health Center, Carol and Robert Bush Center, De Pere Center, Ruth Helf Center, The Cornerstone Center, The Pulaski Center, The Rosebush
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to work alongside our Facilities Manager. This individual is responsible for assisting the Facilities Manager with maintenance of all buildings and equipment owned and/or operated by Encompass, assuring that they are properly maintained to provide a safe, clean and orderly environment for children. They will perform general maintenance tasks at all of Encompass’s 7 centers. The work is completed independently and no day is the same!
What sets Encompass apart?
- We support families through our tuition assistance and our family advocate program, making care affordable and strengthening families in their most important job – raising their children
- Our Foster Grandparent program gives children a multi-generational and additional individualized interactions
- We are more than just a daycare. We focus on the High Scope curriculum, a world-renowned, research-based curriculum focused on active learning in early education and a healthy, social development
- All Encompass centers have 4-year-Old Kindergarten (4K) programs offered on site in partnership with the Green Bay, Pulaski, and West De Pere School Districts
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of related experience in facilities maintenance preferred
- Advanced knowledge of general maintenance procedures and techniques
- Demonstrated communication and organizational skills
- Valid driver’s license