Locations: Administrative Office
Leading a team of early childhood professionals throughout seven nationally accredited child care centers, qualified candidates will possess the ability to:
- Provide strategic leadership, management and support for key executive staff while embracing and supporting the mission and values of the agency.
- Cultivate, steward, and maintain positive relationships with staff, the Board of Directors, community stakeholders, and donors
- Develop and lead short- and long-term strategic planning initiatives
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and oversight for the fiscal stability and compliance of the agency
- Serve as an advocate for early childhood education on a local and state level
- Embrace and model an energetic, inspiring and positive attitude
- Minimum of 5 years of successful experience in senior leadership roles; Bachelor’s Degree in Administration/Non-Profit Leadership or a related field required; Master's Degree and non-profit agency leadership experience highly desired
- Knowledge of early education and child care industry standards through prior work experience or education in the field of early childhood education and/or child development highly desired
- Demonstrated business acumen to ensure financial stability of the agency, as well as compliance with all related entities.
- Proven ability to build, steward, and maintain relationships with employees, donors, community and government entities; serve as an advocate for early childhood local, state and national levels
- Ability to think critically and problem solve strategically to meet short- and long-term objectives
- Proven and effective verbal and written communication skills; including creating and giving presentations
- The desire and ability to work with, and on behalf of, a diverse clientele